Season 04 program unveiled
The CANNESERIES Season 04 program has just been unveiled! Here is the list of the series that you will be able to watch and the Rendez-Vous you will be able to attend, from October 8 to 13, in the exceptional technical conditions of the Auditorium Lumière of the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès and of the Espace Miramar... but also online.
In Out of Competition, four series events:
- ALL THE WAY UP SEASON 2 (Opening ceremony)
- AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS
- GOMORRAH FINAL SEASON (Closing ceremony)
The Competition Jury, presided by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, will have to compose the Prize List of this season among the following ten series:
- DREAMS OF ALICE
- LIMBO... HASTA QUE LO DECIDA
- MISTER 8
- SAD CITY GIRLS
- THE ALLEGATION
The Short Form Competition Jury, chaired by Aisling Bea and composed of Assaad Bouab and Marie Papillon, will have to choose the best short form series among the ten that make up the Short Form Competition :
- ABOUT SATURDAY
- HUDSON FALLS
- WIPE ME AWAY
- THE GUARDIANS OF JUSTICE
- THIS IS NOT A HOTEL
Once again this season, the Espace Miramar will be the venue for many Rendez-Vous. Masterclass, screenings, popular series, focus on rap... there will be something for everyone!
Check out the program here.
During the entire festival in Cannes, parallel to the screenings and Rendez-vous, CANNESERIES ONLINE allows you to experience your own festival at home.
You will get to:
- Watch series from the Competition at the same time as they’re being screened in Cannes, and then available for 48 hours.
- Watch series from the Short Form Competition, available during the entire festival.
- Enjoy exclusive online Rendez-vous with some of the leading figures of television.
- Enjoy other Rendez-vous, filmed in Cannes at the Espace Miramar
- Get a first look into the upcoming French and international series, through interviews of their creators thanks to What’s Next (in partnership with AlloCiné)
The whole program of CANNESERIES ONLINE will be revealed on October 4th, just a little more patience!
See you in Cannes and online from October 8 to 13, 2021 for a season 04 that already looks exceptional!
Credits: © Olivier Vigerie