The CANNESERIES team is working hard to welcome you in the best conditions possible, in accordance with the government’s health directives.*
Wearing a mask is mandatory in every Festival’s location, at all times:
- Inside: in the Palais des Festivals and the Espace Miramar.
- Outside: near the pink carpet and while waiting in line.
Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance of the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès, the Espace Miramar and the beach.
Social distancing is highly recommended and can be implemented thanks to:
- Floor markings and an organized traffic flow for the audience in pathways,
- 3-feet physical distancing in waiting lines,
- The installation of transparent gates in contact-related locations (Information desk).
The entrance of screening theaters (Grand Auditorium Louis Lumière of the Palais des Festivals, and the Espace Miramar) has been adapted to comply with the current health requirements:
- With regular cleaning and disinfection.
- Every theater holds a full capacity of seats of 50% of the initial one.
- It is mandatory to leave one empty seat between each person.
- The air ventilation of the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès is under strict verification.
Keep safe and keep others safe, download the STOPCOVID app on www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/stopcovid
We are trusting everyone to follow civic values and behaviors, and to comply with the health measures outside of the Palais des Festivals as well. Every person showing symptoms must give up on its coming to the Festival.
*These measures may likely change (last update: 09/21/2020)