D - 7
For its second edition, CANNESERIES thrills the whole city: exhibitions, petanque tournaments, dance shows... there is one for everyone's tastes.
Because the Cannes International Film Festival is a complete immersion, there will be no rest for our festival-goers, who will be able to enjoy activities open to all and will live, day and night, new experiences around the series... or not !
CANNESERIES unrolls the Pink Carpet:
CANNES FAIT LE MUR
5 April - 30 June
All over the city
Inauguration Saturday 6 April at 12:00
Meeting point in front of the Hôtel de Ville
Paris Match magazine’s legendary exhibit
will launch during CANNESERIES.
MARIANNE EN SÉRIE
5 - 10 April
Hôtel de Ville - Salon Marianne
Inauguration Friday April 5th at 17:00
A project from the actor Vanessa Valencia that
illustrates a series of ten shots of actresses
posing in Marianne’s clothes, a reminder of how
much women's rights are precious.
FESTIVAL GOERS RACE
9:30 - Saturday, 6 April
Departure from Beach 16
Attention, athletes ! Meet at Beach n° 16 on the
Croisette for an hour of jogging in CANNESERIES
colors that will end on the Pink Carpet of the
Palais des Festivals!
9:00 - 18:30 Tuesday, 9 April
Allée de la Liberté
Petanque champions, amateurs and CANNESERIES
guests gather around for a legendary tournament:
1 day, 16 triplets and 48 participants!
HIP HOP SHOWS
Exceptional shows with French champions of Hip
Hop and prizes to win!
19:30 - Saturday, 6 April
In front of L'Espace Miramar
19:00 - Monday, 8 April
In front of Le Palais des Festivals
20:00 - Tuesday, 9 April
CREATION IN THE HEART OF THE FESTIVAL
Friday, 5 April and Sunday, 7 April
From 9AM to 5:30PM
Espace MIRAMAR - in the exhibit room
The key stakeholders of the local creative economy sector in general and Cannes in particular will be present to allow as many people as possible to discover the richness of the territory and the many local projects and opportunities to promote the deployment of the audiovisual sector.
The Film Commission, the Audiovisual Technical University, the Shooting Bureau, the Côte d'Azur University and many others will be present.
DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY!
5 - 10 April 2010
In the City's bars
The Festival is investing the bars of the city of Cannes for a special "Happy Hour" operation that will benefit our friends fans of series!
No rest for the festival-goers, day or night, we live CANNESERIES!
Find CANNESERIES' special prices :
- Le Quay’s - 17 Quai Saint Pierre
- La Factory - 30 rue des Suisses
- La Biererie et la Brasserie du Casino , 5 Square Mérimée
- Le Ma Nolans - 6 rue Buttura
- Le Roof At Five Seas Hotel
- Le Morrisons - 10 rue Tesseire
- Le Morrisons Lounge - 8 rue Tesseire
- Le Tube - 10 rue Florian
- La Belle Epoque - 6 rue des Frères Pradignac***
- L’Entrecôte - 21 rue des Frères Pradignac
- Le Pint House - 19 rue des Frères Pradignac***
- Le Hookahs Club - 10 rue du Batéguier
- Le Posto Publico - 9 rue Victor Cousin
- Don Peppe - 11 rue Victor Cousin
- Le Barrel - 17 rue Gérard Monod
- La Taverne - 18 rue Jean Jaurès
- La Bouche à Oreille - 7 rue des Gabres
- Plage C Beach - 45 boulevard de la Croisette